Making of Silk thread jewellery 2020: Accessories! Accessories! Accessories! Fashion and accessories have always gone hand in hand. The right fashion accessories can add an oomph factor to even the most common of all attires. Be it the Indian saree or the salwar kameez or the formal Western attire, accessories always play an important part in enhancing the dress. Ask any lady and she will be able to tell you the woes of getting the right accessories to match her dress. Fashion jewellery shops are many and female jewellery is a very fast-moving commodity. Many options are available to choose from in the market, be it the gold jewellery sets, diamond, platinum or silver jewellery. The oxidised jewellery, the funky trendy jewellery all these are available to you but there are some occasions where you would like to go in for matching jewellery and it becomes just that little bit difficult to get the exact match.
This article, Making of Silk Thread Jewellery in 2020 with a Silk thread jewellery set comes to your rescue here. As the name itself implies it is the jewellery which is made using Silk thread. The precious metals jewellery is quite expensive and it is not feasible every time to invest in them. Making of Silk Thread Jewellery can be a very good alternative in such situations. Silk thread jewellery online is available very easily these days, but the satisfaction of having made your own fashion jewellery is awesome. Don’t wait to join the nearest silk thread jewellery making classes or buy a starter kit of silk thread jewellery (SILK THREAD JHUMKAS and NECKLACE) online and follow this simple silk thread jewellery tutorial today itself!
In the end, some useful links are in store so read on….
Silk Thread Jewellery Making
Making Silk thread jewellery is not a very difficult proposition however it requires a lot of patience and one has to do it very carefully to get a nice neat appearance. There are some easily available materials which you can make use of to make your jewellery. To begin with, you would require Silk thread, beads( wooden or plastic), bangles any kind of bangle would do, fevicol, then depending upon whether you wish to make jhumkas or necklaces you would have to go in for the raw materials. Also, you would need small beads, glitter, paints etc. To customise your jewellery.
SILK THREAD JHUMKAS
In today’s tutorial, we shall see how to make Silk thread jhumkas.
Raw materials required
Materials required are as follows:
The following silk thread jewellery materials would be required for making silk thread jewellery jhumkas; silk thread jewellery making step by step
- SILK THREAD as per your choice.
- Plastic jhumka of desirable size
- Metallic beads and flower caps.
Making of Silk Thread Jewellery 2020 Procedure
- silk thread jewellery designs First of all, you have to make a skein of about 10-15 Silk threads.Then stick one end of it with some fevicol so that all the strands stick together.
- Stick the end to the jhumka domeand start covering the whole jhumka with the silk thread as shown below.
- Once the complete dome is covered paste the end and trim the edge neatly.
- Now repeat the same procedure for the second dome.
- Once both the jhumkas are covered with the thread, you can add small pearls or metal beads or any other embellishments to match your attire. You can stick them using fevicol. Do it patiently to get a neat finish. Leave it for drying completely.
- Once the embellishments have dried completely, put the floral cap on the jhumka.Insert the metal wire from inside the jhumka and attach the hook to it.
- Your customised earrings are ready.
silk thread jewellery set silk thread jewellery with price
So ladies put on your earrings and step out to garner the compliments and the satisfaction of wearing something you have made yourself is
out of this world!
Silk Thread Necklace
- Silk thread skeins of about 100 strands.
- Gold beads
- Metallic wire
- Golden dori and golden coloured small rounds.
- Cutting pliers and scissors
Well, the earrings alone are not sufficient, as any lady would agree with me. So, now I will show you how to make a very simple neckpiece.
To begin with a first layout all the beads to see how the necklace would look. Once you are satisfied with how it looks then you can actually start making the piece.
Thread the beads into the metallic wire.
Once all the beads are threaded, secure the ends of the wire to the gold rounds.
Now insert the silk thread skein in a needle and pass it through the larger beads as shown.
Secure both the ends to the gold chains with fevicol.
Allow it to dry completely.
Attach the gold Dori to the gold chain.
Your necklace is ready to compliment your earrings and your attire.
You can also try your luck in making candles and start photography. So step out in style ladies. Hope you enjoyed Making of Silk Thread Jewellery 2020. This winter let the silk thread jewellery, made by you, enhance your lovely Kanjeevarams. Lovely draping divas.